Bottle Washers for Dairy & Cattle Farms
The average dairy farm has 115 mature cows, each producing about 7 gallons of milk a day. That is a lot of bottles to clean. Fortunately, machines automate the process; our affordable bottle washer does the job of bigger equipment yet is a space saver.
Fresh milk tastes incredibly delicious, and it does not get any fresher than milk bottled on-site. Our Multi-Function Washer while ensure that an ample supply of sterile bottles is ready when needed. Our bottle cleaner is efficient, easy to operate, and built to last.
Glass-bottled milk is both nostalgic and in high demand. Our compact, countertop level bottle cleaners make glass bottles a more convenient alternative for dairy farms and provide the crystal clear, sterile bottles customers expect.
Dairy farms are also looking at their own customized, returnable and reusable glass bottles. These will bring significant savings over time while helping to reduce waste by reusing the bottles. Our bottle cleaner, with its energy saving performance and low water consumption, will contribute to reducing costs as it reduces waste.
Quantity of bottle washed per cycle
· 8oz (236ml) 56mm Half Pint Glass ► Wash 42 per cycle
· 12oz (355ml) 48mm Glass ► Wash 42 per cycle
· 16oz (473ml) 48mm Squat Pint Glass ► Wash 30 per cycle
· 16oz (473ml) 48mm Tall Pint Glass ► Wash 30 per cycle
· 32oz (946ml) 48mm Square Quart Glass ► Wash 30 per cycle
· 32oz (946ml) 48mm Round Quart Glass ► Wash 25 per cycle
· 34oz (1L) 48mm Liter Glass ► Wash 30 per cycle
· 64oz (1.89L) 38mm Half Gallon Glass ► Wash 20 per cycle
Cattle Nursing Bottles
With the same bottle washer, you can wash nursing bottles AND nipples of any size and any format.