Do you want to considerably accelerate your washing productivity? Integrate this machine into your operations.
The industrial container washer can clean:
- 9 buckets of 5 gallons each (23 liters)
- 9 water bottles of 5 gallons each (23 liters)
- 9 ¼ bbl barrels (40 liters)
Another key point, we can adapt it to many types and sizes of containers. Our team of experts is well positioned to advise you.
Custom made manifolds and racks.
In addition to the aforementioned benefits, we offer the Aquatech BM solution that specializes in cleaning big containers and plastic barrels. With custom-made manifolds and racks, our aim is to optimize the number of washes achievable. Notably, our industrial washer boasts high-pressure, all stainless steel wash rinse arms that are connected to a robust stainless steel pump.
Our versatile washer is designed to meet all these requirements and is user-friendly. It accommodates containers of various sizes, ranging from 1 gallon to 55 gallons, ensuring effective cleaning results surpassing traditional hand washing. By opting for our solution, you not only save money but also simplify your life, all while contributing to environmental preservation.
Powerful and Versatile:
- The Aquatech BM Barrel Washing Machine features a robust 2 hp pump motor (Propellant) and offers the option of multiple peristaltic pumps for different cleaning products. It includes easy-to-clean debris filters, durable stainless steel baskets, and complast coated components for long-lasting performance.
Convenient Access and Adjustability:
- Convenient Access and Adjustability: The washer provides a large access opening with a clearance of 38″ x 38″ (97 cm), making loading and unloading hassle-free. Adjustable leveling feet ensure stability and easy installation.
Move your productivity to the next level
Large load capacity adapted with your choice of wash cycle programming
Typical cycle; Soap wash, Disinfectant washing, final rinse with heated water around 200 °F / 93 °C.
Programmable according to the parameters required for the desired cleanliness.
Easy to hook up to your hot water supply, with a ½ ”inside diameter or hose. (1.27 cm)
It is recommended to connect to a water heater tank of 60 gallons and more (227 liters) set at 140 ° F (60 ° C) to allow the integrated water heater to perform a final rinse at + – 200 ° F with a minimum pressure of 50-60 psi. (3.65 Bar) The recommended drain: rigid pipe or with an inside diameter of 1 in, (2.54 cm).
1 or 3 phases
230-240 vac, 1ph 50/60 Hz 30 amp,
400 vac, 3ph 50/60 Hz 30 amp, + neutral or 208 vac 3ph 50/60 Hz 30 amp,
Width: 41 ⅞’’ inside (106.36 cm); Depth: 40 ¼’’ ; Height: 73 3/16’’ Weight, 185 lbs (83.9 Kg).
High or Low water level switch (cut water consumption by half): ideal for new bottles when it requires a quick rinse.
Water level selector, cuts water consumption in half.
Digital HMI interface, to program cycle times and quantity of cleaning products.
Upper or lower wash arm.
Additional cleaning nozzles, rotating nozzles fixed under the diffuser and allow optimal cleaning.
Inspection According to standards CSA CE.